In episode 183 of the podcast, astrologers Chris Brennan, Kelly Surtees, and Austin Coppock discuss the astrological prediction for December 2018 and the end of a year filled with a seemingly endless flood of retrograde planets.
This episode was taped earlier than usual in November and begins with Austin telling a humorous story about a recently retrograde Mercury Snafus he encountered while trying to get a new passport to be eligible for the event ” So Below “can fly to Australia with Gordon White from the Rune Soup Podcast (Austin did it).
At the beginning of the episode, we also discuss the fine balance between being serious about astrology but being able to have a measure of ease or being lively and lively with other approaches and people whose views may differ from your own.
Finally we come to the forecast for December, in which Mercury is stationed directly in Scorpio and lunations in Sagittarius and Cancer.
Later in the episode, we’re introducing a promising election card, a Jupiter-in-Sagittarius election, that can be used to start a new business or business.
Below are the show notes, followed by links to download the recording of this episode at the bottom of the page, which is available in both audio and video versions.
News and announcements
- Kelly recently started a new weekly show called Water Trio Podcast with Cassandra Tyndall and Alicia Shaich Yusuf.
- Chris is doing astrology calendar posters again for 2019 and they are now in print! Sign up for the Astrology Podcast Newsletter to receive an email as soon as they become available.
- Thanks to Lisa Ardere for creating the monthly bingo card for the Astrology podcast!
- Be sure to check out our charts of rising signs for December 2018 for more information on how these transits will affect your natal chart.
- Chris is about to change the podcast hosting and the podcast should be available on Spotify soon. Also, try updating the feed to show not only the last 50 episodes, but the last 200 episodes as well. However, this may or may not work, and I will likely be resolving the issues in the next week or two.
Important Astrological Alignments for December 2018
Here are some of the key December transits that we cover in this episode:
- Mercury Intro Scorpio on December 1st
- Venus invades Scorpio on December 2nd
- Mercury stations right in the late Scorpio December 6th
- New moon in Sagittarius on December 7th
- Mercury will move back into Sagittarius on December 12th
- The sun moves into Capricorn December 21st
- Full moon at Cancer December 22nd
- Mars moves into Aries on December 31st
Cheap voting card for December
This month’s auspicious elections, elected by Leisa Schaim, are planned for:
There are a few more voting cards that we found for December that are only available to private subscribers in our Cheap Elections podcast released today.
To gain access to this discussion, all you have to do is become a Patron of the Astrology Podcast at the $ 5 or $ 10 level through our page on Patreon and then you will have access to the 30 minute Auspicious Choice Podcast instantly .
- The forecast section of the episode begins approximately 55 minutes after the start of recording.
- The promising election chart is discussed in the recording around 1:41:00 p.m. or so.
Watch the video version of the December forecast
Here is the video version of the astrology forecast from December 2018:
Listen to the audio version of the December forecast episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: