In episode 158 of Podcast Astrologers, Kelly Surtees, Austin Coppock, and Chris Brennan discuss the June 2018 astrological prediction, which includes a prominent Martian retrograde period from Aquarius.
This episode was taped a few weeks ago just before we all went to Chicago for the United Astrology Conference. The conference was a blast and we hope to have a recap soon after the conference.
We also recorded a live episode of the podcast in front of an audience at the conference, which will soon be released as one of the early episodes of June.
This forecast episode of the podcast is available in both audio and video formats. Links to both can be found below.
Important alignments for June
Here are the main astrological alignments for June:
- June 5th, Sun Conjunct Mercury, 15 Gemini (Sun-Mercury is almost perfectly square Neptune! And the Moon is Conj Neptune on the same day as the Cazimi.)
- June 8th, Mars deep in shadow, Conj South Node, Rx Station 7 Aquarius
- June 12th, Mercury in Cancer
- June 13th Venus in Leo
- June 13th, Gemini new moon 22 degrees
- June 18, Neptune Station, 16 fish
- June 21, Sun in Cancer (Solstice)
- June 26th, Mars station, 9th Aquarius
- June 27, Sun opposite Saturn 5 Cancer / Cap
- June 28, Capricorn Full Moon 6 Cap (conjunct Saturn)
Cheap election card for June
This month’s auspicious elections are scheduled for:
- June 11, 2018 at 7:30 a.m. with cancer rising
There are three more voting cards we found for June that are featured in our private subscriber only podcast on cheap elections that was released last week.
To gain access to this discussion, all you have to do is become a Patron of the Astrology Podcast at the $ 5 or $ 10 level through our page on Patreon and you will have access to the 40 minute Auspicious Choice Podcast instantly .
Check out the video version of this episode
Here is the video version of this month’s forecast episode:
Listen to the audio version of this episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer by using the buttons below: