When your customers feel valued, they stay loyal to your company. Loyal customers also help you attract new customers by telling their friends and colleagues about your company. They are doing free word-of-mouth marketing for you and as a result, your business will grow. Hence, you need to value your customers and make them feel special. Below are 5 ways to do this.
- Say thank you”: Express your appreciation and thank your customers for doing business with you. You can say thank you to them by emailing a card or coupon for their next purchases on holidays. Also, don’t forget to celebrate your customers’ birthdays or anniversaries when you have this information. Doing business is not always about attracting new customers, it is also about retaining existing customers. So give your customers the feeling of being remembered and reflecting.
- Pay attention: Pay attention to your customers’ inquiries. Customers can communicate with you through various channels. You must all follow up and respond. The rule of thumb is to resolve customer problems within 24 hours. Plus, you always need to be on hand during business hours to receive customer calls, and you can use the automated tools to reply to emails, chat messages, or social media messages.
- Listen to feedback: Try to find out what your customers like and what they don’t by listening to their inquiries and feedback. If you can update your product or service according to your customers’ needs, you can be a more successful company. Also, let them know that you are releasing a new product or service that suits their needs so they know their opinions will be taken into account.
- Use CRM: Use the CRM tools and create a VIP customer list. You can give these VIP customers special discounts or host an event just for them. A VIP list is a must for any business to thank the customers who do the most business with you. This way, your customers will feel valued and will keep doing business with you.
- Be presentable: Always be present as a company. This means that your work area and employees should be clean, tidy, and professional. If you have an online business, your website and mobile app should always be updated with the latest technology. You can make changes to your website or mobile app design according to the latest trends. Also, make sure your design is as simple as possible for easier navigation.