On episode 134 of the podcast, astrologers Austin Coppock and Kelly Surtees talk to me about the astrological prediction for December 2017.
December astrology shows a retrograde Mercury in Sagittarius, the first stations associated with Saturn, Mars entering Scorpio, and Saturn moving into Capricorn.
At the beginning of the show, we discuss a recent debate on the Validity of the application of secular transits to current events as well as a separate discussion of the use of “should” questions in horara astrology.
Towards the end of the episode, we highlight the most promising election card for December, an ascending card of Scorpio where Mars joins Jupiter in Scorpio.
Below are the show notes followed by links to download or stream the recording of this episode of the podcast.
This month’s episode is available in both audio and video versions. Links to both can be found at the bottom of this page.
First discussion and timestamp
- 0:00 – 05:45 am: Ifirst news and announcements.
- 05:45 – 14:15: Discussion about Saturn returns in Sagittarius and Capricorn.
- 14:15 – 40:20: Discussion of the validity of the application of secular transits to current events.
- 40:20 – 49:50: Discuss a current debate on “should” issues in Horary Astrology.
- 49:50 – 2:16:10: Astrological alignments and forecast for November.
- 2:06:15: the most promising election chart for December.
Major astrological alignments in December
- Venus invades Sagittarius on December 1st
- Jupiter Trine Neptune December 2nd
- Mercury stations in decline December 3rd
- Full moon in Gemini December 3rd
- Mercury conjunct Saturn December 6th
- Mars invades Scorpio on December 9th
- New moon in Sagittarius December 18th
- Saturn will move into Capricorn on December 19th
- The sun moves into Capricorn December 21st
- Mercury stations right December 22nd
- Venus will move into Capricorn on December 25th
Cheap voting card for November
Here is the most promising voting card we highlighted for November and which was chosen by electoral astrologist Leisa Schaim:
There are four more voting cards that we found for December that we featured in our auspicious elections podcast that was released a few days ago.
In the aftermath of this month’s Auspicious Elections podcast, we also answered some audience questions about elective astrology and the practical application of some of those elections.
To gain access to this discussion, all you have to do is become a Patron of the Astrology Podcast at the $ 5 or $ 10 level through our page on Patreon and then you will have access to the 45 minute Auspicious Choice Podcast as soon as it is published.
Check out the video version of this episode
Here is the video version of this month’s forecast episode:
Listen to the audio version of this episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it to your computer as an MP3 by using the buttons below: