In episode 123, astrologer Moses Siregar takes part in the show to talk about location astrology, also known as astrolocality or relocation astrology, which describes how people experience different places on earth.
Site astrology is a relatively recent development in the astrological tradition, and as the episode progresses we will talk about how it was developed in the 20th century and how Moses used it with customers to help them find an optimal place to live.
More information about Moses can be found on his website at:
You can also visit his YouTube channel:
Astrology, the cosmic mirror with Moses Siregar
Below are the show notes outlining some of the points we raised in the discussion, followed by links to download or stream the recording of this episode of the podcast at the bottom of the page.
Some subjects covered
- We introduce Moses and talk a little about his background.
- What is astrolocality or location astrology?
- Used to find good places to live on earth.
- The late astrologer Jim Lewis developed a unique approach to the subject.
- He called it Astro * Carto * Graphy
- This name is actually a trademark.
- Lack of a standard about what to call some of these things.
- Astrolocality, Site Astrology, Relocation Astrology, Astro * Carto * Graphy, etc.
- Zodiac signs corresponded to nations in early tradition.
- Often in an everyday context.
- Cyril Fagan is credited with doing some early work on the subject in the mid-20th century.
- Jim Lewis later popularized and developed the practice.
- Talk about different types and uses of site astrology:
- Astro * Carto * Graphy.
- Shifted diagram
- Local space
- Astrocartography maps
- Angular planet lines
- Living on a line versus near a line.
- Moses says living on a line is like increasing the volume of a planet to 11.
- A pristine planet in a natal chart is difficult to find.
- Advantages and disadvantages of highlighting specific planets on a chart.
- Be careful with your wishes.
- To what extent can location really change the basis of a person’s birth?
- Transition from solar return to solar return?
A full transcript of this episode can be found here: Transcript of Episode 123
Check out this episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it to your computer as an MP3 by using the buttons below: