In episode 102, astrologers Kelly Surtees and Austin Coppock attend the show to talk about the astrological prediction for April 2017.
We open the show with a long discussion about astrology that sometimes gives you information about strange things that you don’t really need to know.
Later in this episode, I will also highlight a promising election card for the month of April that uses the principles of election astrology.
The artwork for this episode is taken from Planet Watcher’s 2017 astrology calendar.
Below are the show notes, followed by links to download or stream the recording of this episode of the podcast.
March competition winners
As this is the last episode of the month, we’ve announced this month’s sweepstakes winners:
- A free pass to the Professional Astrology Organization’s upcoming retreat, which will take place October 19-22, 2017 in Utah’s beautiful Zion National Park.
- A signed copy of Chris’ new book, Hellenistic Astrology: The Study of Fate and Fortune.
The winner of the pass for the OPA retreat was the listener Alec Senesewhile the winners receive a signed copy of Hellenistic astrology were listeners Bonnie Heatherington Robson, Mari Minegishi, and Dave Fassett.
Thank you to OPA for sponsoring the show this month and congratulations to all of the winners! For more information on how to enter the drawing for the next month, see the March Giveaways page.
Major astrological alignments in April
- Venus invades Pisces on April 2nd
- Saturn stations in decline April 6th
- Venus Squares Saturn April 8th
- Mercury stations in decline April 9th
- Full moon in Libra April 11th
- Venus stations directly April 15th
- The sun penetrates Taurus on April 19th
- Pluto stations in decline April 20th
- Mercury invades Aries on April 20th
- Mars invades Gemini on April 21st
- New moon in Taurus April 26th
- Venus invades Aries on April 28th
Auspicious election card for April
To learn about other promising April election charts, sign up to be the patron of the show at the $ 5 tier. You will then have access to a 45 minute discussion where we will talk about the pros and cons of this chart with three others.
- 00:00 – 6:30 We catch up and talk about things that are going on in our personal lives.
- Of 6:45 am – 29:00 am We have a discussion on astrology that tells you weird things that you don’t really need to know.
- 29:00 – 38:00 We announce the winners of the March competition.
- 38:00 From now on we are talking about the astrological forecast for April.
Other relevant links
Check out this episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it to your computer as an MP3 by using the buttons below: