Episode 66 includes a discussion with Austin Coppock and Kelly Surtees about the astrological prediction for March 2016, as well as a section with Leisa Schaim about some of the most promising election charts for the next few weeks.
The cover of this episode is from the PlanetWatcher Astrology Calendar 2016.
Below are the show notes followed by links to download or stream the recording:
Major Astrological Alignments for March
- Mercury invades Pisces on March 5th
- Mars also invades Sagittarius on March 5th
- Mars enters the Sag part of the shadow and begins co-presence with Saturn. Funny times.
- Solar eclipse in Pisces March 8th
- Venus invades Pisces March 12th
- Jupiter Trine Pluto March 16th
- Jupiter Square Saturn March 23rd
- Sun sets in Aries on March 20th. International Astrology Day.
- Mercury invades Aries on March 21st.
- Lunar eclipse in Libra March 23rd
- Saturn stations in decline in Sagittarius March 25th
Favorable election dates for March
These choices are set for Denver, Colorado, but you should be able to use roughly the same times after setting them for your location since they are set to local time. Just make sure that when you move the chart, it shows the same ascending sign and degree in your location as shown in the table below.
- March 6th around 9:10 am with Taurus rising – Venus, ruling the Ascendant, placed in Aquarius on the 10th. Moon in Aquarius in the 10th, sextile with Saturn, with reception, sextile with Uranus and then conjunction with Venus. Mars and Saturn are in the 8th, although Jupiter has overcome it with daytime reception. Mercury is destroyed, in Pisces, square Mars, and is applying to merge with Neptune. At least at this point, however, it separates from Mars and has opposition to Jupiter.
- March 12 around 11:50 am with cancer rising – Moon rules the ascendant, exalted in Taurus in the 11th house, to request a trine with Jupiter in Virgo. Jupiter is in the 3rd whole house of signs, but conjuncts the degree of the IC in a day map with the north node. Venus is now in Pisces exchanging signs with the Moon, despite being overcome by Mars and Saturn. Mercury is breaking free from Mars, but still applies to the square Saturn.
- Get up with Leo on March 23 at around 3:50 p.m. – Sun, which rules the ascendant, exalted in the 9th Aries, with Mercury-Cazimi. Moon in Libra in the 3rd, shortly after the solar eclipse. Venus competes against Jupiter, square Saturn.
- March 26th around 3:35 p.m. with the rising of the lion – Similar to the diagram from March 23, except that the moon is now in Scorpio in the 4th, applies to the sextile Jupiter and the trine Venus. Venus separates from Saturn and Jupiter.
- March 31st around 3:10 p.m. with the rising of the lion – Another Leo ascension chart. Sun now applies to Trine Saturn. Mercury in conjunction with Uranus. Moon in Capricorn on the 6th, applied to the Trine Jupiter, Trine of the MC to soften the cadence placement.
Listen to this episode
You can either play this episode of the podcast directly from the website or download it as an MP3 to your computer using the following buttons: